HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, April 11, 2011

Incommunicado

Last Tuesday, I packed my car and headed for Wisconsin for a girlfriend get-away.  I shop hopped my way there, of course, and did my part to sustain the current economic growth.  My stash needed a boost.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  No snickering from the peanut gallery!!!  I brought my laptop so I could post photos on my blog.  Well....I discovered that laptop and camera are all well and good, but we were in a no "internet available zone".  Try as we might, we couldn't get a connection, short of standing on a chair facing east wearing a tin foil hat. 

Anyway....we did have a great time.  I have lots of unpacking to do, mail to sort thru, and orders to fill, but in a few short days, I'll have a couple of photos to share.....including the first peek at the first Journey 3 project!

Have a great day and stay tuned!  Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment