HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celebrate With Me!!!!

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to visit my
NEW WEBSITE!!

There's a lot of new stuff that has never been available before! 

You may remember in past blog posts', I've talked about how I love to prepare all of my fabrics with starch before I cut into them. How it yields awesome results in cutting, piecing, pressing and accuracy!  Wanna know how I save time and money by starching in the washing machine?  Read on.....

In previous posts', I've also shown you how I make my quilt labels using my computer and framing them with fabric.  This easy technique is quick, your label is sewn to your backing fabric before quilting, assuring that your labels can't be removed, and all your important information will be there forever!

Would you like to know exactly how I do it?



All of the How-To's about starching, and my labels are in my Heartspun Quilts Hints Book!
This book has never been available thru my website before!  In addition to the chapters on starching fabrics and quilt labels, this 60+ page book is full of tips, secrets and hints on a wide variety of everyday quilting subjects!  Read a full description of the book on the website. 

Check out my new lecture and workshop offerings!

I've added a new lecture,  Making-Do~Honoring our American Quilting Heritage , where I discuss identifying Make-Do quilts and elements, and features my collection of
antique Make-Do quilts. 
In addition to my most popular workshops, I've added a new "Make-Do" workshop to accompany the Making-Do lecture.

 Over the years, I've been asked to offer several mini-workshops based on popular classes I've taught at quilt shops over the years, so I've created a Mix 'N Match grouping of 2 hour
workshops on a variety of techniques!
Presently, I'm booking dates in 2012 and 2013.

I've saved the best news for last!  In celebration of the new website...
 
I'm having a sale! 

From now until Midnight, Saturday July 2nd, everything on the new website is

20 % OFF!!!


Blueberry Pie




All Large Quilt Patterns! 
Sweet Rosie
All Charm Quilt Patterns!
And....yes.....even the Heartspun Quilts Hints Book is on sale!!
Click here to browse my website and place your order.
Tell your friends, too!
Thanks for visiting today! 
Pam

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage-romantic new look of your website Pam! Great job on the design and content. I really love your quilt gallery too!
    It's very nice! and nice of you to have a little sale to celebrate too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I love the design of your new web site. Thanks for the sale too!! I have used several tips from your book and love it. Is that my "Scraps From Home" I see in the gallery? Thanks!!! Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new website, Pam! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete