HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, July 4, 2011

Greetings from a Patriot!

Happy Birthday America!


I thought I'd share this post card with you.  It's from my vintage post card collection and is one of my all time favorites.  I love the 4th of July celebrations with all of the barbeques and fireworks, and I do so love making and collecting all things Americana for decorating the house.  Ryan's room is
all done in Americana, so I add things there all year thru.

Over the weekend, I decorated the house and thought maybe you'd like to see the
vignettes I threw together here and there.











I hope you had a wonderful July 4th weekend with family & friends!

Thanks for visiting today!  Pam

6 comments:

  1. Love all your decorating! (and quilts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive---Happy 4th of July to you and your family too!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks wonderful. I love it all. Happy 4th to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam - hope you had a great 4th. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful decorations - love them all. Will you come and decorate at my house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, Thanks for shring your home with us. Hope you had a wonderful 4TH. I love the warm feeling that decorcating with Americana things bring!! Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, Pam! You get an A+ in decorating and quilting. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,

    Karla

    ReplyDelete