HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Very Berry Delicious!

My heartfelt thanks to Pat Sloan and everyone at
American Patchwork & Quilting magazine for inviting me on
the radio show yesterday!  It was great fun!

Also, thanks to all of you, my quilty friends, 
who tuned in and listened, and
for the many, many emails I received afterwards!
Your kind words and encouragement always touch me more than you know!

Beginning Friday, I'll be teaching at
Farm Fest, hosted by The Quilter's General Store
in Rockford, IL.  There are still a few spots open and it's
not too late to sign up!  We'd love to have you join us.
I'll take pictures and post about it next week.


But....for now, I just had to share this with you! 
Summer brings my favorite fruits in plentiful supply....
Berries!  I just can't get enough of them, and
when the prices fall, they're even better!

Very Berry Fruit Pie

This pie is so easy and so super delicious,
I just had to share the recipe with you.
It's loaded with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries & raspberries.
The beauty is that you can mix and match your favorites.


Thanks for stopping by!  Pam

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I miised the radio show. maybe next time. The berry pie looks yummy---------summer's bounty is so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the pie looks so yummy. I made some strawberry/rhubarb jam, I look forward to eating it all year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to listen to Pat's radio show on Monday and really enjoyed your segment. I was so glad to hear you mention your special fabric starching method as that jogged my memory and since I have your Helpful Hints book... guess what I'll be doing in the near future? :-)

    Thanks for the Berry Pie recipe above. I'm going to try it was Splenda since DH is a diabetic. We happen to have the frozen fruit on hand, so I've got it made, so to speak.

    Blessings,

    Karla

    ReplyDelete