HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Counting My Blessings


Every day, I am so grateful for the many blessings that are bestowed upon my family, friends, and of course, myself.  I try not to wait until Thanksgiving to count them and appreciate them.  I think there's a whole lot of truth to the addage that living a grateful life is a happy life!

As I stated in my last post, I have my share of troubles, challenges, and worry like everyone else.  Through it all, I try to keep my humor, and learn lessons from the experiences.  I don't always like it, but I try!

Thankfully, the blessings and good things are more plentiful than the unpleasant stuff.  I love my family and they are always there with and for me.  I am so blessed to have the very best friends in the world, and I know I'm lucky to have a job I love.  Working and living in the quilting world has enhanced my life in countless ways.  Piecing brings me peace of mind, heart, and soul.  It's a wonderful outlet for my creativity, and has brought me the best quilting pals, and work I truly enjoy, allowing me to meet other kindred spirit quilters.

It is my sincere hope and wish everyone reading this will have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.  May your life be filled with people you care about, good health, and the little trials and tribulations that come along be few and far between. 

Each one of you, dear readers, are among my blessings!  I thank you very much for taking the time to visit with me today.

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Stitching!  Pam

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words of wisdom that are very well spoken! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Pam, and best wishes for you and your family too. I hope all your computer troubles are behind you now and can put your mind to other fun things. Bless you and yours. Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pam, for the lovely Thanksgiving wishes. Life is a journey, and it what we do with what we've learned that counts. Many blessings to you and yours.

    Karla

    ReplyDelete