Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quilty License Plates

I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas holidays with your family and friends, and that Santa was good to you!  We had a great time.  Thank goodness no one was ill like last year!!  The weather was unseasonably warm, which unfortunately meant we didn't have a white Christmas, but that also meant that no one was driving in ice and snow either!


Every now and then, I spot a car sporting a quilty personalized license plate.  Truth is, I (sort of) have one too.  If you have a quilty license plate (or know someone who does), I thought it would be fun to ask you to send me a photo of your quilty license plate, and I would feature them in an upcoming post.  Sound like fun?  If you are a quilter, pattern designer, long-arm quilter, or have a quilting related job, I'd love a photo of your quilty license plate, or one the has the name of your quilt company. 

Email your photo, and the state or country where you live, to  I'll post them at the end of January for all to enjoy.  Please help me and spread the word to your friends! 


  1. I love love love your license plate!!! That is so fun! I can't wait to see more from people. Maybe there will be something clever I could use:) that somebody in CA hasn't already taken. Happy New Year to you Pam!!!

  2. Wish I did have a quilty license plate, but yours is perfect. Look forward to see what others post.

  3. very fun license plate I thought about getting one but never did
    Happy, Happy, Happy New Year!