HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Market Day ~ Airing of the Quilts ~ Part Five

Part Five signals the end of the Airing of the Quilts from my Market Day Pocket Patchwork sew-along.    I hope you have enjoyed seeing the creative work of so many talented quilters from around the world as much as I have.  

And so, we continue without further ado.....

Sandy from Maine

Sheri from Illinois
Sheri G from California

Sherry from Michigan
Susan B from California

Susan from Maryland
Susan G from New York ~ mini version

Susan G from New York ~ full size verision
Susan S. from Georgia

Terri from Wisconsin #1

Terri from Wisconsin #2

Terri from Wisconsin #3
Terry S from Tennessee
My sincere thanks to all of the quilters who were sewing along with me....I'm always so jazzed about it!  What fun.  

If you were unable to join the fun this time, I sure hope we've enticed you to participate in future sew-alongs....and yes...there will be future sew-alongs, but not until next year.  The holidays are coming soon, and we'll soon be busy preparing for them, and enjoying time with our family and friends.  

Not to worry, though...I'll soon be enticing you with new quilt projects that have been in the works here!  

Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your day!!

8 comments:

  1. This has been a really fun parade, Pam. So interesting to see everyone's personal take on the same pattern.
    I love that you had a mini version available this time around--that convinced me to join in. Didn't think I had time to do it, but there is always time for a mini!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on Sherry from Michigan's quilt.

    I'm looking forward to the next sew-along, but to be honest I'm glad it's not until next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed participating and seeing everyone's work. Thanks sew much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful reveal of everyone's interpretation of your lovely quilt design. I enjoyed seeing all the different colours etc. I especially enjoyed seeing my friend's work as I had followed her progress during the sew along,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, It was so much fun seeing so many different color ways of your quilt. Everyone did a fantastic job!! Glad to hear you are planning another sew along and glad that it will be after the holidays. Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this sew along so much and am excited to participate in the future. I have enjoyed seeing all the pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of great quilts here, seeing these tells me I need more plain fabrics, I have so many busy ones but must change buying habits

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been wonderful seeing all the completed Market Days, Pam. It was a Great Sewalong and thank you so much for doing it. And the extra fun created by the inclusion of the mini - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete