HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Join Me At The Country Loft!!

Pinch me again, as very, very lucky me has been invited to spend three days at one of my favorite shops ever....The Country Loft, in LaMesa, CA!!!!  

Friday, January 16th, I'll be kicking off my Prairie Gathering Quilt of the Quarter at The Country Loft.  For those participating in the program through the shop, you will receive a quilt label signed by me for your Prairie Gathering quilt!  An little something special just for you!!

I will also present a lecture/trunk show from 5 to 8 pm.  I'll be bringing stacks and stacks of quilts, with some from each of my Prairie Women's Sewing Circle club, too.  









Saturday, January 17th, I'll be teaching 
my Settler's Puzzle quilt.  This quilt is a blast to make!  

Two very easy unassuming blocks work together to create the stunning quilt center.  It goes together like a dream, and we have so much fun in class making this quilt.  

I'll also cover my hints and tips for perfect
pieced borders.  





On Sunday, January 18th, for the first time ever, I will be teaching my brand new quilt, Checkerboard Stars, from my Tokens of the Past: Gathering In Red pattern.  This quilt is just so much fun to make, and I'll be giving my hints not only for piecing perfection, but for quick and efficient piecing as well.  Saving time means more time to make more quilts!!



We'd love for you to join the fun!  Click here to find out all of the details about my visit, the lecture and workshops offered by The Country Loft!  I look forward to seeing you there in January.  And, while you're at it, visit their blog, so you can keep up with all that's new and wonderful at The Country Loft.  

(It's such a hardship to leave my family in cold, wintry Chicago to go to warm, sunny Southern California, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.  Teehee!)  



Tomorrow, December 1st, marks the beginning of A Primitive Christmas Handwork Blog Hop, presented by Buttermilk Basin!!!!  Finally....I've been waiting ever-so anxiously for this to begin!!  

Hop on over to see what Cheri Payne has in store for all of us!!  Love, love Cheri's prim style!! Click here to visit Cheri's blog.

We have something wonderful in store for you every day for the next two weeks!!  

Click here to see the entire schedule and all of the participating designers.  December 9th is my day.  Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to go. I'm not quite sure it's fair. Have fun & enjoy the thawing out:)

    ReplyDelete