HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Enjoying Holiday Preparations

I've been busy with preparations for the holidays, as I'm sure many of you are as well, and quite enjoying myself.  The house was decorated last weekend, and my hubby, kids and I are really getting into the spirit of things.  I'll begin wrapping presents today, and soon the cookie baking will begin.  

During the week, I've been working on designing the new quilts using my new Treenware & Berries fabric, and with writing the patterns.  My friend Deb has been here working to assemble the Prairie Gathering patterns as they'll ship to all the quilt shops very soon.  Lots to be done, and there are some good things coming for your piecing pleasure.


I sure hope that you've been enjoying the Primitive Christmas Handwork Blog Hop!!  Every morning, I grab my cup of coffee and my iPad, and start at Stacy West's Buttermilk Basin blog. Stacy is the person responsible for all this stitching goodness, and is the creative wizard behind the scenes running the show.  

Stacy has been writing the most wonderful stories of each designer, allowing us to all get to know them a little better.  She provides the link for the designer who is posting that day.  Wonderful!  Today, Stacy introduced us to Kathy Cardiff, the oh-so-talented designer of The Cottage at Cardiff Farms.  Check it out for yourself as Kathy shares a wonderful technique for transferring words, lines, anything onto your wool project, not to mention her recipe and awesome project!!

Lots of good things as we enjoy this holiday season.  Be sure to come right back here for my day to post, this coming Tuesday, December 9th!  

5 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds festive and fun at your house, Pam.
    Wrapping gifts means your shopping has to be done, right? I guess I'm not there yet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to you seeing your post!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking decorations. I am looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the Treenware and Berries collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete