HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, December 11, 2015

Introducing Old Mill Pond!

This is a first look at my newest quilt called Old Mill Pond.  


I just got it back from the quilter and it's about to be trimmed for the binding.  "The Quilter" in this case is my friend and quilt shop owner, Valerie Langue, of The Quilt Merchant .  I took most of the photos without a flash or inside lighting to show off Val's gorgeous work!


I don't have a full photo of the quilt until the binding is on, but just had to share these quilting pictures with you.  
I'm hoping you can kinda see what the quilt looks like from all the photos.  

Old Mill Pond was  superbly pieced by my dear friend, Debbie McClarence, and features all of the fabrics from my newest collection, called Antique Cotton Calicos ~ Old Green Calicos, for Marcus Fabrics, of course!
Antique Cotton Calicos is a new series of fabric collections for me, and Old Green Calicos is the first in the series.  There's another already in production!  So exciting!!  
Click here if you'd like to see all of the fabrics in my Old Green Calicos collection.
The Old Green Calico fabrics will arrive at your local quilt shop in January, so be sure to ask for them there!

The Old Mill Pond pattern will be ready very soon.  I will offer a kit for it, as well as Fat Quarter and Fat Eighth bundles once the bolts arrive here as well.  

There will also be a 10" precut pack for this collection, and I've designed a separate throw quilt with it, called Evening Shade, so stay tuned for info about quilt soon as well.

Last call asking for you to send me a photo of your Tucker quilt!!!  Photos have been arriving each week and I'd really love to see YOURS!!!!  Remember, it doesn't have to be quilted!!  Tops are just fine, but please do send me a photo!

Email your photo as a jpg attachment to Pam@HeartspunQuilts.com  

Share your Tucker with everyone!  

You are really going to enjoy this "Airing of the Quilts", I promise!!  
See them all next week!!  So fun!!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really pretty! I love the colors! The quilting is superb -- I really like how she's respected the piecing rather than just quilting over the top of it.

    How much are the kits going run? Will there be an insurance pack available? How about backing fabric? How big is this quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Old Green Calicoes, and the new quilt pattern. That quilt is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and gorgeous quilting. Hope to have my Tucker mini quilt done by next Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this color grouping and the quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Really nice quilting also, but love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete